Saturday, August 21, 2010

Well, isn't this embarrassing!

Putting up my weight struggles out there, for the whole world to read about!
I have no dignity left.

But wish me luck. Trying to slowly bring my weight down.

I hate diets. I hate thinking about diets.

But I love knowing where food came from and what it's going to do to me. So focusing on this and trying to become an enlightened food connoisseur.

Pffft! Who am I kidding! I have to downsize portions, exercise more and adopt a new way of relating to food.

Sounds fun. Right? Right?.......*crickets*

Hmmm, maybe I should work on downsizing my sarcasm level too.....naahhh! One thing at a time.

Step 1: Admit when you need to do something. Done.

Step 2: On my mark, I'm ready, go.

Eeeeeeek................

No comments:

Post a Comment